Terms and Conditions

  1. PRICING. Pricing is project based. Any specific quantities or individual pricing is for Coastal Floors internal office use only.
  2. DOWN PAYMENT. Orders require 75% of the estimated total job price at time of authorization to start work. The remaining 25% is due at the time of project completion.  Any project or service under $10,000.00 requires full payment before order can be placed. Cancelled orders are subject to a minimum 20% cancellation charge. Product restock fees vary by supplier and a service charge of 10% will be incurred in addition to the supplier restock amount.
  3. PAYMENT FOR PRODUCT AND SERVICES. Unpaid services will be invoiced at time of project completion and the open balance is due at that time. Certain products are eligible to request a return on a product, but are not guaranteed full money back. Return and refund approvals are based on Coastal Floors’ sole discretion, the manufacturer, and if it is within 30 days of delivery.
  4. WORK ORDERS/CHANGES TO INITIAL AGREEMENT. For any necessary change and/or requested add-on to the original scope/description of the agreed upon project, the Change Order Form (see below) should be filled out and signed by both the customer and Coastal Floors.This will enable the customer and Coastal Floors to have a full and clear understanding of the intended work, as well as allow for modifications during the actual project. 
  5. PRODUCT/SERVICE STANDARDS. The Products and services shall comply with industry standards. Coastal Floors will install all products according to manufacturer’s specifications.
  6. PAYMENT OF TAXES. Georgia’s Tax Laws for Contractor Services: In Georgia, real property contractors who repair, construct, alter, or improve real property are considered the ultimate consumers of the materials and supplies used in the real property contract. State law requires these contractors to pay tax on all the purchases that they use for the job.Georgia Tax Code Sec. 560-12-2-.26(1) states any person who contracts to furnish tangible personal property and performs services thereunder in constructing, altering, repairing or improving real property in this State is deemed to be the consumer of all tangible personal property used or consumed in performing such contract and shall pay the tax thereon at the time of purchase, use, storage or consumption in this State, whichever occurs first.
  7. BUSINESS HOURS. All work to be performed will be during normal Coastal Floors business hours, Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, respective of time zone where work is performed, except for Coastal Floors holidays, and mutually agreed upon periods.
  8. WARRANTY. Coastal Floors warrants that the Products shall be free of substantive defects in material and workmanship. Coastal Floors shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Contract in a timely and competent manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services that meet generally acceptable industry standards. Resolution of problems caused by unknown circumstances not identified in this Agreement or in any Request for Proposal will be agreed upon and charged separately.
  9. PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE. Coastal Floors guarantees the performance of installed products and the completion of projects as defined in this agreement. The quality of work performed shall always exceed the minimum requirements as defined in this agreement including a lifetime installation warranty.
  10. LIABILITY. Coastal Floors shall not be liable for damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary, related to Customer’s use of the Products, Services and Related Materials provided under this agreement.
  11. CONFIDENTIALITY. Both parties acknowledge that during the course of this Agreement, each may obtain or be exposed to confidential information regarding the other party’s business. Both parties agree to treat all such information and the terms of this Agreement as confidential and to take all reasonable precautions against disclosure of such information to unauthorized third parties until such time as the information becomes public knowledge. Upon request by an owner, all documents relating to the confidential information will be returned to such owner.
  12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written.
  13. AMENDMENT. This Agreement may be modified or amended if the amendment is made in writing and signed by both parties.
  14. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia.